Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Want a good "ken lee" laugh.. then watch this..

This has got to be the most hilarious video ever made. And to think I thought Mr. Lapuz from American Idol had it all, hehe. This one does him one better, here is the link, thought you might enjoy it!!

The infamous "Ken Lee" video"!!

Is that funny or what? Come on you want to laugh, you know you do! Oh, just for your info., ken lee is supposed to be "can't live", though I don't know how exactly that translates in the English language. Peace.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I agree with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a suspect as you did in the downgrade efflux of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=pixelgenius photokit color 2.11 for adobe photoshop ?
I noticed the axiom you suffer with not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg